To promote personal and couple spiritual growth the Teams of Our Lady method is to use the “Endeavours”. These are six specific practices. The aim of the endeavours is to keep couples focused on mutual development of love of each other and love of God. The monthly Team meeting, and other times of keeping in touch, provides the support and encouragement needed for this spiritual development.
The six endeavours are:
- To read regularly the Word of God
- To spend time in personal prayer each day
- Each day to pray as a couple or family
- To Sit-Down at least once a month with your spouse, inviting Christ to be present with you
- To develop and maintain a Rule of Life; that will enable your spiritual development
- To make a retreat each year